There are plenty of resources made available to you as a member of the college and University. This page will be updated frequently to include information on upcoming events. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the CR Welfare Officer at cr-welfare@st-edmunds.cam.ac.uk.

College Resources:

Please refer to the Blue Book for more information and contact details.

Personal Tutor:

Both postgraduate and undergraduate students are assigned a tutor at the beginning of their studies. Your tutor is there to look after your personal well-being and is someone that you can contact should you have any concerns or problems that fall outside of your academic studies.

Tutorial Office:

The tutorial office deals with administrative issues such as matriculation, examination entries and results, as well as accommodation and admissions. The tutorial office hours are from 9am to 1pm and 2-3:30pm during the week. Outside these hours you can contact the tutorial office by emailing tutorial@st-edmunds.cam.ac.uk. For accommodation matters including allocation of rooms contact Anna Alasalmi at accommodation@st-edmunds.cam.ac.uk.


The Bursar’s office handles any charges and finances and is located on the ground floor. The charges department is located next to reception. All Invoices can be paid at reception, however, any invoice queries and/or student loans and financial aid concerns should be directed towards Lu Li at charges@st-edmunds.cam.ac.uk. For extension of payment contact the Bursar, Dr Richard Anthony, at bursar@st-edmunds.cam.ac.uk.  For university card issue and replacements contact Hayley Butrym at bursars.office@st-edmunds.cam.ac.uk.

College Nurse:

The college nurse is Lesley Crisp and she is available during term on Mondays from 1-3pm in Tutorial Rm 1 of the Norfolk Building. She can be contacted at lrc31@cam.ac.uk.

Students should be advised that all serious illnesses and accidents need to be reported to the Tutorial Office.

If you are ill when your surgery is closed and you wish to speak to the emergency doctor service please call CAMDOC at 01223 464242. This is for urgent medical conditions only.

If you require health advice or information you can call NHS Direct, at 0845 4647. Their website is www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk

University Resources:

Both undergraduate students in residence and registered graduate students are able to utilise the Student Counselling Service free of charge. Information about this service can be found here: http://www.counselling.cam.ac.uk/

For welfare concerns most information can be found at the CUSU’s welfare website at http://www.cusu.cam.ac.uk/welfare/ and the GU’s welfare website at http://www.gradunion.cam.ac.uk/gradunion/board/welfare/ .

Cycling Information:

Information on cycling maps, rules, guidelines, maintenance, and safety tips can be found at the following website:  http://www.camcycle.org.uk/resources/

Bicycle theft is very common in Cambridge. Remember to lock your bike securely with a good and sturdy lock and remove your lights from your bike and carry them with you after you have parked your bike as these are also commonly stolen.